See what other say about OrientDB and how they are using it. Look also to the Clients are using OrientDB in production.
This is a list of testimonials about using OrientDB. If you want to say your, please write to: email@example.com.
- Kai Londenberg, Senior Data Scientist and Software Developer at GfK nurago GmbH, Germany, March 2014
"...Neo4j has cornered the market... In truth there aren't many alternatives out there, but alternatives exist. OrientDB is a hybrid graph document database that offers the unique flexibility of modeling data in the form of either documents, or graphs, while incorporating object-oriented programming as a way of encapsulating relationships. Again, it's a great example of developers imagining ways in which we can accommodate the myriad of different data types, and relationships that connect it all together."
- Jeffrey Damick, Neustar Principal Software Engineer (Source)
- Claudio Tesoriero, founder @BaasBox
- Dave Sims Flux Founder and CEO
- Dr. Philip Wenig, Founder of @OpenChrom
- Fabrizio Fortino, Chief Developer @GRANDSLA