Here at Orient Technologies, we believe the future of Data requires a multi-model database because of its infinite power and flexibility. We know that after more than 30 yrs of Relational DBMSs, it can be challenging at first using innovative technology like OrientDB. So, we decided to provide a Getting Started video course for FREE!
This course is designed to help developers become productive and familiar with OrientDB and related tools in the fastest way possible. For our initial launch, we have decided to use the Udemy.com platform to provide the most immersive, wide reaching platform possible.
- Install OrientDB and create a new database
- Learn the differences between Relational and Graph models
- Build a flexible Graph and Document data model
- Implement most major SQL functions, including basic CRUD operations
- Deploy and mange a production application
Begin the course by following these 2 simple steps:
- Access the OrientDB - Getting Started course.
- Enter your email and a name/password of your choosing to register with Udemy.com, if you do not already have an account.
Section A: First Steps
- 1: Background and Concepts
- 2: Up and Running
- 3: Data Modelling Concepts
- 4: OrientDB Studio
- 5: OrientDB Console
Section B: Working with the Database (SQL API)
- 6: SQL API Overview
- 7: Data Modelling (SQL)
- 8: Basic CRUD (SQL)
- 9: Graph Functionality and Traversals (SQL)
- 10: Transactions
Section C: Additional Features
- 11: Server Side Functions
- 12: User Permissions and Authentication
- 13: REST / HTTP API
- 14: Basics of a Distributed Deployment
- 15: ETL Module
- 16: Building the VehicleHistoryGraph Database
- 17: Working with the Demo Database
Section D: OrientDB Professional Services
- 18: OrientDB Enterprise with Workbench
- 19: Orient Technologies Support & Consulting Services